- Always burn candles within sight
- Never burn candles near flammable items
- Keep candles away from children and pets
DIRECTIONS: DO NOT EAT! Do NOT add water. Do not melt on stove-top or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well-ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
Warning: To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use.
Made from soy wax.